ClickTrips is back.
The past few months have been tremendously hard, but finally we are now able to begin offering day trips again. It’s safe to say we’ve missed you, a lot.
After many weeks of planning and organising we have planned out our first two trips since everything came to a grinding halt in March. Safety, as ever, is strongly at the forefront of our minds and so every aspect of our day trips has been looked at and adjusted to ensure every single person who travels can rest assured they are in a safe environment.
It has been a challenge find the most ideal solution, and circumstances are likely to change, but as things stand we will be implementing the following:
- A new pricing system to promote safe group travel whilst ensuring trips are kept as feasible as possible. Rather than age-based pricing, all pricing is now based on group size, since groups will be sat together this allows us to space groups of passengers across the coach more effectively.
- Masks will be required, but only whilst boarding and disembarking. Once you are sat in your seats we welcome you to remove your masks for the journey, though some may wish to keep theirs on.
- Seating will be automatically allocated by the team, but rest assured you will always be sat with those in your group (provided you board at the same pickup). Your seat location will be based on which pickup you book since we will be filling the coach from the back first to ensure no passengers will have to pass each other whilst on the coach.
- When you board the coach you will be given your complimentary bottle of water as we won’t be serving on the coach as we normally would.
- Also when you board, we will require you to sanitise your hands which we will have available to you.
- The onboard toilet will not be usable unless absolutely required, instead we shall be making a comfort stop en route to the destination.
We understand that some of these changes may not be to everyone’s taste, but it is for the safety for everyone on the coach, and by adhering to these provisions we will be able to continue providing day trips. As soon as we are in a position to begin relaxing these measures we will do as we fully intend to return to our normal way of operating when we can.
Finally, we would like to whole-heartedly thank each and everyone of you for your continued support during these uncertain times. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you all onboard again very soon.
Currently we have two trips planned but with many more to follow.