Sunday 25th October 2020
We’re heading to the historic gem of the West Midlands, host to a diverse mix of shops and activities for all.
Every visit to Stratford would not be complete without finding out more about the English poet and playwright that makes it famous. Shakespeare’s birthplace allows you to visit the house where the world’s most famous playwright was born and grew up to discover more about his early years. Other must-see Shakespeare locations include Hall’s Croft (home to William’s daughter), Nash’s House and New Place (the last chapter in his life), Anne Hathaway’s cottage (a romantic setting) and Mary Arden’s Farm (the childhood home of Shakespeare’s mother).
You’ll be spoilt for choice by Stratford-upon-Avon’s diverse array of shops. Whether you’re treating yourself to something new or buying a gift for someone special,
you can be sure to find it here. The department stores offer a wide range of choice under one roof, whilst big-name clothing and shoe, health and beauty, toys and stationery, and home stores sit alongside a fabulous selection of small independent shops, unique to Stratford-upon-Avon. It’s a shopper’s paradise! The town centre is compact and easily walkable for all.
After a long break, we are back. In order to keep everyone safe, we will be introducing some new measures for our trips. These include:
- New pricing for trips. To help us socially distance on the coach and keep the trip as affordable and viable as possible we have introduce pricing based on group size, with discount being applied per person for larger groups.
- When boarding and walking down the coach we ask that you wear a mask. Once seated we will allow you to remove your masks should you choose to. We will then ask you to put your masks back on once we arrive and we begin to disembark the coach.
- All seating will be allocated in group. Your seating allocation will be based on which pickup location you choose as we will be filling the coach from the back first to ensure no one will have to pass others on the coach. Groups will have their seating allocated together and each group will be spaced apart across the coach.
- Your complimentary bottle of water will be handed to you as you board, and we won’t be serving other drinks onboard the coach as we will not be moving down the coach unless absolutely necessary.
- The onboard toilet will not be available to use unless it is absolutely necessary, we will be making a short stop en route where you will have some time and the opportunity to use facilities.
- When boarding the vehicle, we will require you to use hand sanitiser (which we will provide).